SP Scientific in Warminster, PA requires a full-time Entry-Level Technical Writer to create and manage the delivery of various technical documents (e.g., user manuals, equipment specifications, testing protocols, etc.) for various pharmaceutical and biotechnology products and services.
- Assimilate and convey technical material in a concise and effective manner.
- Update and maintain existing documentation.
- Follow documentation processes.
- Review and edit content.
- Coordinate the display of related graphics.
- Highly motivated individual possessing a mix of technical and language skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to grasp complex products, technologies, tools or knowledge and learn quickly.
- Interest in producing and maintaining standardized, accurate, and effective technical documentation.
- Flexibility concerning project deliverables.
- Self-starter, competent at working independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to understand and communicate complex technical concepts clearly and logically. Superior command of the English language including rules and usage.
- Strong research skills including gathering and analyzing data from multiple sources (subject matter experts, project managers).
- Proficient in desktop publishing and using common authoring tools such as Adobe Acrobat and MS Office.
- Superb interpersonal communication skills. Ability to collaborate within a team environment with cross-functional peers to support deadlines.
- Advanced capabilities in screen capture and graphics modification.
Education and/or Experience
- Degree in Journalism, English, Communications, Technical Communications, Engineering and/or Science-related discipline with an emphasis on technical and/or process documentation or equivalent years of relevant experience. (Technical writing experience for pharmaceutical or biotechnology products preferred.)
- One to three years’ experience writing technical and/or similar documentation.
- Experience using Microsoft Visio, Articulate Storyline and/or Adobe Presenter, as well as SolidWorks or other 3D modeling software is highly desirable.
INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD SUBMIT A RESUME AND COVER LETTER, AND PROVIDE WRITING SAMPLES.
If you're having issues applying through your mobile device, please click here to apply:
We're Hiring! Click here to review our careers...