The Planner is responsible for job order placement and expediting for larger projects and matters of heightened significance to company operations. This position is also responsible for assisting in general responsibilities in the production planning department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Job order placement and expediting
- Manage inventory stock targets for related production centers
- Autonomous decision making within approval guidelines
- Manage planning data and SKU configuration for assigned items
- Develop process and policy, in coordination with leadership
- Communication and integration with related functional areas
- Strategic planning process involvement in production and supply chain
- Consistent and predictable attendance
- Understands and complies with all company rules and regulations
- Reports unsafe conditions and practices to management
- Immediately reports injuries to management
TALENTS and/or EXPERIENCE
- 1-8+ years of planning, scheduling or related production experience.
- Ability to manage multiple orders in a fast paced operation
- Excellent proactive communication & organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, meet deadlines and follow through.
- Strong judgment and ability to make decisions that impact company and finances
- Total cost evaluation and analysis of supplier spend and consolidation ability.
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting tasks in a dynamic environment
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, various MRP systems and Internet use
- High degree of accuracy and detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, and REGISTRATIONS
- A B.A or relevant work experience
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
Work is normally performed in both a typical interior/office and production floor work environment.Â
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk and is frequently is required to stand; use both hands; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.Â
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.Â
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.Â
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
If you're having issues applying through your mobile device, please click here to apply:
We're Hiring! Click here to review our careers...