The Office Administrator is responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency. They must have the ability to manage workload, responsibilities, prioritize tasks, resolve problems, and work well independently, as well as be capable of working in a fast pace multi-tasking environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned:
TALENTS and/or EXPERIENCE
- Working knowledge of Customer Service/Service, data entry and administrative management practices and procedures.
- Understanding of clerical practices and procedures
- Knowledge of basic business and management principles
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent judgment, problem analysis and assessment; resolution
- Strong time management and organizational abilities; high level of accuracy and multi-tasking.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, and REGISTRATIONS
- High School or GED Diploma required.
- Associates Degree or Certification in related field preferred.
- ERP experience preferred.
- Experience with MS Office products required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
Work is normally performed in both a typical interior/office and production floor work environment. The candidate should be able to perform the job tasks with or without reasonable accommodations