Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develops sourcing strategies or alternate solutions, and identified and captures new sourcing
opportunities where supply chain can add value and drive cost initiatives
• Develops an understanding of the market and keeps informed of market trends and impacts in the
• Negotiates price,terms and conditions, warranties and agreements in conjunction with company
policy and procedure
• Executes MRP reports for assigned parts and manages all aspects of buying including follow up of
all deliveries, quotes, past due orders, and blanket releases.
• Supports inventory goals for all assigned products.
• Reviews all purchase orders and ensures supplier compliance with terms and conditions.
• Builds and maintains strong working relationships with internal customers and key suppliers.
• Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, or related discipline or equivalent
combination of education and/or experience
• Minimum 5 years of Purchasing, Supply Chain, or Materials Management background.
• Professional Certification with APICS or ISM a major plus.