The primary purpose of this position is to ensure the accuracy of the company's inventory utilizing company resources and an investigative mind.
Essential Job Functions and Duties
• Investigate issues concerning lost or inaccurate inventory.
• Find the root cause of the issues and report findings to all required parties.
• Perform cycle counts to narrow down where lost inventory is located.
• Utilize Syteline to make necessary inventory adjustments to keep inventory accurate.
• Respond to various emails concerning lost or misplaced inventory throughout the plant.
• May be required to travel to other SP warehouses (Bel-Art Wayne and HB lnstruments) during company physical inventory.
• Work with little or no supervision to complete tasks.
• Proven leadership skills and abilities.
• Forklift certification (must complete Bel-Art training).
• Must have good knowledge of Bel-Art system (Syteline).
• Must have basic computer literacy.
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to count accurately.
• Familiarity with the areas around the warehouse is preferred.
• Ability to stay on an issue until the problem is solved.
• Basic mathematical knowledge (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, decimals, and percentages).
• Familiar with the operation of forklifts and scissor lifts in a warehouse
environment is preferred.
• Problem solving skills is a plus.
• Experience with computer, scanner, data entry, reading and comprehension of instructions and units of measure are all preferred.
While performing the duties of this job. the employee is regularly required to sit or stand The employee frequently is required to walk. reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. Occasionally is required to climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Must
be able to lift and or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.