This person must respond to customer inquiries received by telephone, fax, mail, and email on pricing, order specifications, order status or changes, returned goods and product service warranties. Individual may also have to call customers for orders or surveys. It is essential that this individual anticipates and satisfies the needs of the company’s most valuable asset, the customer with a quick and professional response. Must be able to learn internal computer system, Syteline and Powerview.
This employee will work with other departments such as production, accounting, engineering, sales and marketing to obtain and provide the customer with the information that satisfies their needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following but not limited to: Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer phones; ability to manage high call volume in a call center atmosphere.
- Process quotes for units and parts
- Issue Return Authorizations & processes for defective or unused parts.
- Research & assist customers with late shipments, order status and inventory availability.
- Consistent and predictable attendance
- Understands and complies with all company rules and regulations
- Filing as necessary
- Provide coverage as necessary for absent team members
TALENTS and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years in Customer Service in a manufacturing facility. Call center experience a +
- Must be computer literate; MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must have ability to handle all customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Must possess the ability to handle heavy phone contact with customers and distributors
- Must be detail oriented, and posses the ability to learn and relate to technical services
- Must be proactive and function well as a problem solver
- Ability to handle multiple priorities a must
- Must possess good organizational and communication skills
- Must be a team player
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, and REGISTRATIONS
- HS Diploma required , College Degree a plus
LANGUAGE SKILLS; Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
Work is normally performed in both a typical interior/office environment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk and is frequently is required to sit; use both hands; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.