The Customer Service Representative is responsible for responding to customer inquiries via phone, fax and email. The CSR will process and expedite customer orders, provide pricing information and resolve any discrepancies pertaining to orders as well as processing customer returns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Process and expedite customer inquiries via phone, email, fax and EDI
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, fax, and e-mail
- Provide pricing information and resolve pricing discrepancies
- Verify lead times and stock status
- Resolve discrepancies pertaining to orders
- Process customer returns
- Code orders for input; order entry
- Consistent and predictable attendance
- Understands and complies with all company rules and regulations
- Filing as necessary
- Provide coverage as necessary for absent team members
TALENTS and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years in Customer Service in a manufacturing facility. Call center experience a +
- Must be computer literate; MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must have ability to handle all customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Must possess the ability to handle heavy phone contact with customers and distributors
- Must be detail oriented, and posses the ability to learn and relate to technical services
- Must be proactive and function well as a problem solver
- Ability to handle multiple priorities a must
- Must possess good organizational and communication skills
- Must be a team player
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, and REGISTRATIONS
- HS Diploma required , College Degree a plus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
Work is normally performed in both a typical interior/office environment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk and is frequently is required to sit; use both hands; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.