CRM Marketing Specialist
The Customer Relationship Management, Marketing Specialist role works across the SP business units and is an integral part of the marketing team championing best practices on use of our CRM platform (Dynamics) to achieve the financial goals of the organization and providing support for additional marketing programs. This position will be responsible for driving best practices to maximize ROI on our CRM by providing user support, reports and key insights to the commercial team as well as acting as a liaison between the commercial organization and IT to drive quality of data, required customization and performance of maintenance.
- Provide support for 30+ daily users consisting of Field Sales, Inside Sales, Service, Customer Service and Marketing working cross functionally with IT.
- Perform imports and exports of data from the application as requested including timely uploads from marketing activities and events; Maintain relevant CRM data for business units not yet ‘live’ on platform.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and define CRM contacts structure and fields, improved operational efficiencies and report analytics.
- Ensure CRM databases are optimally maintained including data cleansing and audits, consistent data entry, record maintenance, and data linkages to other source systems.
- Liaise with the commercial team and IT to help define and track implementation of requirements for customization and maintenance of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform and related software, including user setup and maintenance, role hierarchy, profiles & permissions, security, new entities, fields, reports, workflows and data management.
- Maintain training documents continuing to build upon existing materials including documentation of relevant process workflows. Schedule and assist with the training of all CRM users.
- Provide administrative support for marketing initiatives including maintenance of spreadsheets and other program files, generation of reports, trade shows and events planning and on-going program requirements.
- Consistent and predictable attendance
- Understands and complies with all company rules and regulations
- 2+ years experience as CRM user support/database; familiarity with Dynamics CRM platform a plus
- Proficiency in Excel with high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including development of documentation and training presentations, friendly disposition and comfortable fielding phone calls
- Time management skills, ability to multitask, and propensity to handle interruptions with poise and professionalism
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Domestic travel less than 10% by ground or air
- Bachelor's degree, or 4 plus years experience in lieu of a degree
Work is normally performed in both a typical interior/office environment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk and is frequently required to sit; use both hands; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.