Recruitment Coordinator (Temp-to Hire)
- Recruitment; including preparing personnel requisitions for approval, internal/external job postings, placement advertising, working with recruitment partners, external Temp Agencies and Corporate Recruitment team, interviewing/scheduling, etc.
- Update recruitment workflow within ATS daily.
- Interview, source, vetting for top local talent.
- Reporting on KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
- Work with Payroll & Corporate HR departments regarding changes related to departments /reporting structures, new hires, terminations, benefit changes, salary increases, vacation/personal time and other changes affecting payroll as necessary.
- Prepare Monthly Hire/Term/Temp reports
- Assist with annual open enrollment and new employee benefit enrollment
- Work with HR Partner and HR Manager to ensure policies comply with federal and state law.
- Work with department managers to ensure all employee job descriptions are up to date with current job responsibilities.
- Promote a positive organizational culture by encouraging teamwork and enforcing standards of practice.
- Maintain organizational charts based on staffing changes and ensure all reporting and title changes, new hires and terms are updated into the HRIS database.
- Assist HR team with new employee orientations, work station preparation, background checks, clearances, testing, and references, as well as ensure all new hire paperwork is completed for processing and entered into the HRIS system.
- 65% Scheduling (Interviews- via phone and face-to-face, Dispositions, Intake meetings) in outlook at multi sites
- 20% Soucing, vetting candidate within our ICIMS- ATS.
- 5% Interviewing & greeting candidate
- 2% Corporate Announcements
- 3% Administer Assessments
- 5% HR Support
- Education, Certification and/or Experience: A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent recruitment experience in HR.
- HR Certification, PHR or SPHR strongly desired.
- Minimum 3 years of direct recruitment experience of exempt and non-exempt job requisitions within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in Human Resources, preferably in a manufacturing
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and ICIMS- (ATS).
- Superior communication skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with limited supervision and high motivation
- Requires analytical and conceptual cognitive skills; ability to analyze data.