Reports to: Management Accountant
Location: Genevac Head Office, Ipswich, UK
Summary Admin Assistant
The purpose of role
To assist mainly in the accounting department, but other departments as necessary
Salary and benefits:
- Salary – See contract or offer letter
- Private healthcare
- Company pension scheme
- List of tasks and responsibility
- To assist in answering the telephone and directing calls.
- To assist in entering the daily timesheets for shop floor employees
- To assist in the filing of delivery notes, code invoices for carriage costs etc. Match them to invoices. Enter on Syspro then file away. Try and solve any queries on purchase invoices with appropriate department or supplier
- To assist in the matching of despatch notes with customer orders and invoice accordingly. Post copy of invoice to customer.
- To assist in raising credit notes as required.
- To assist in the timely production of Letters of Credit, Credit Chasing.
- To assist in keeping all filing up to date.
- Assist in other departments if and when able.
- Ability to learn new computer packages
- Good telephone manner
- Answering switchboard
- Experience of office administration
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel